Sunday, May 11, 2014

Favorite Kraft Recipes

So my favorite go to for recipes is Kraft.com. I love how you can type in the ingredients you have on hand and it gives you a recipe using those items! I also love how most of the recipes are fairly simple and quick- if an ingredient list is long and looks complicated I don't even consider making that dish. A lot of these recipes are also found on the package of Kraft food items as well.

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite recipes I've found on Kraft.com - all of them have been personally tested and approved! =)

A yummy favorite that is also pretty healthy for you! I like to serve this dish with a side of broccoli! 


One of my all time favorite meals! I substitute the Velveeta for shredded cheese. 


This one is almost like an appetizer or a dip. I add fresh tomatoes as well!


This meatloaf turns out really moist! Add cheddar cheese to the top .. everything is better with cheese.


This is new one that I wasn't so sure about it at first .. but it turned out really well! 


I don't usually serve it with rice and asparagus, but you could if you wanted.


So check out Kraft recipes and find something delicious for dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment