Friday, November 1, 2013

A Spooktacular Halloween!

Happy Friday!

Had your fill of candy yet? Halloween was a busy but fun evening in our neighborhood! I was running back and forth from the door to the kitchen until my guests showed up. We estimate we had several hundred trick-or-treaters come through! We also had a party for my hubby's youth and walked around the neighboorhood with them. Check out some pictures from our evening:

First up, decorations of course! I shared some of my Fall projects already, but just in case you missed it, you can find more information on my DIY wooden ghosts here and my DIY pallet sign here. The bales of hay I got for free on the side of the road! I also brought back out my easy milk jug ghosts again to line the sidewalk. I've been saving milk jugs forever!




 
Love how our pumpkin turned out this year!

At our party I served eyeballs, mummy dogs, pumpkin brownies, rice krispy candy corn, a nacho dip, and blood red punch!



And here are some of our guests, ready to head out trick-or-treating!



Can you believe there was 2 penguins?!


 Quite a few houses in our neighboor decorate for Halloween, but this one is my favorite! The line was huge to trick-or-treat here.


Hope your Halloween was fun as well! Now onward to Thanksgiving and Christmas ..





No comments:

Post a Comment