Friday, January 22, 2016

friday favorites: the pioneer woman collection

Does anyone else ever watch The Pioneer Woman on TV? She makes some super yummy dishes and I have tried out a few of her recipes. I recently discovered she also launched a line of kitchen cookware that is being sold at Wal-Mart! She has it all from mugs, glasses, plates, bowls, baking dishes, cookware sets, canisters, etc. And every single piece is adorable! I wish I could start over in my kitchen and have all of these pieces, but perhaps I can add a few of my favorites to what I already have!


What a beautiful display! For today's Friday Favorites I have put together a list of some of favorite pieces and patterns. 

1) Dinnerware

I just love this print! (And all of the other ones!) 


2) Bowls

I will take one of each please!

3) Storage containers

Perfect for spices or even paper clips in the office!

3) Mixing Bowl

Doesn't this make you want to bake something?

5) Mugs

These come in lots of different patterns and are all adorable!

6) Drink Station

This would be great at your next cookout or party!

7) Serving Bowls

I'm not sure I even have any serving bowls.. but I would want use these all of the time! 


8) Pie Dish

A ruffled pie dish? Yes please!

8) Pitcher

I love, love, love this pitcher! It just looks like Spring!


All photos via The Pioneer Woman and Wal-Mart. 

Have you seen this new line? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. That print collection is absolutely FABULOUS! If I didn't already have a set of dishes I would certainly buy those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is no reason why women can't own more than one pair of Ray Ban women's sunglasses.miu miu occhiali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Principal You are granted some form of excellent web log. While i deal with always be involved yourself using additionally regular a short while. while i look at you are granted definitely amazingly wise is vital, while i deal with maybe always be normally making certain the company your blog blesss. occhiali da sole donna marc jacobs 339

    ReplyDelete