Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Mantel + Tree

I know, Christmas is 6 days away and I am just now posting this!

I had every intention of completing a few more DIY projects. Unfortunately the Holiday season has gotten away from me! 

Pinterest was the source of inspiration this year, of course.

 Source: (1) (2) (3) (4)

I fell in love with burlap garland and had to have some for myself! The tree from Shanty 2 Chic (number 4) is my favorite! I love how she added twine balls and pine cones! I added some twine balls to my tree but never got around to the pine cones. Next year I hope!

Here is my tree:



The burlap bow was created with this tutorial from Shanty 2 Chic. I think I am going to look for a different tree skirt to go with my more rustic themed tree in after Christmas sales!

And hereis my mantel. You can check out my DIY pallet sign here and my DIY Mason jars here!








I love our stockings. They are bit more whimsical then we usually go, but these I found these at Micheals and and "sewed" them together myself.

Here are some other Christmas scenes from around our house:




That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment