Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DIY rustic wedding signs

Welcome back friends for another post in reliving my wedding!

Today I am sharing our DIY wedding signs. Justin and I worked on these together using scraps of wood. All you need is a little paint and a little inspiration! I will say that my lettering has certainly improved since then!


 I loved this sign directing our guests to the ceremony and reception locations! Plus the saying was super cute!




I also made these Bride and Groom signs for our table. We attached them to the chairs with ribbon.


 All photos by Mozingo Photography

And of course we had to have a "Just Married" sign for the jeep! Although you couldn't see it until we unearthed from all of the clear wrap! : )

We also made signs that provided directions to our wedding, but I don't have any pictures of them. They were just simply our names with an arrow pointing where to turn at a couple of different locations.

I wish we had actually made a few more signs to use as decoration in other places as well! Pinterest offers so many different inspirations for wooden signs and ways to use them. Check out a few of my favorites:


Sources clockwise from top to bottom:

Check out more of my wedding series- DIY Centerpieces and an overview of our wedding!

Today I am linking up at Wedding Wednesday as well!



3 comments:

  1. I love the signs! Nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are GORGEOUS! What a great idea. And I could imagine using wedding neon signs around the house after the big day too - as a kind of moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding neon signs are more than a trend; they are a glowing symbol of love. Every couple is different and unique, and nothing can represent their love better than a custom neon wedding sign.

    ReplyDelete