Monday, February 9, 2015

DIY: Farmhouse Coffee Table Redo

Hi friends!

I just love this neural, cozy living room from Liz Marie Blog! It's simply calming and beautiful. What a beautiful source of inspiration for my own decorating.


A few months ago we found a cream colored coffee table at my favorite second hand store in Greensboro, The Red Collection. It was buried underneath several other tables but was just perfect for a project I had in mind!




We finally found time to strip it down and re-stain the top. We used Rusteloems Dark Walnut stain. I was inspired by Fixer Upper and decorated the top with an old crate I found at an antique store and an assortment of thrifted glass jars! The chalkboard baskets were found at TJ Maxx.

Here's how it turned out:







And of course, here is a little more Farmhouse style Pinterest Inspiration for your enjoyment!


Check out my Home Projects page for more DIY projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment