Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Home Management: Recipe Binder

Hello friends,

I recently had some extra time on my hands that I used to revamp my Recipe Binder. I had started a very simple binder to keep together recipes from online sources and magazines in several years ago, but it wasn't exactly nice looking. I use my Recipe Binder often- it is a must when meal planning! (You can check out how I meal plan here).

This is a super easy project with just a few necessary materials.



1. Gather and organize recipes into categories. I choose:
  • Appetizers and Party Food
  • Main Dish: Pasta
  • Main Dish: Chicken
  • Main Dish: Beef
  • Main Dish: Soup
  • Sides
  • Desert
  • Other
2. Find cute, free printables for  your binder. I searched the free section at Teachers Pay Teachers and downloaded a chevron packet. I use them all of the time!

3. Label each section and create a cover. Insert recipes into page protectors and put your book together!



 That's it! Store in an easily accessible location because I can assure you that you will reach for this book often!

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning on updating my recipe binder too. Love your 'sweet tooth' header! Found you via One Project at a Time

    ReplyDelete