Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekend Crafting

Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all!

This weekend so far has been pretty low key .. Friday night was spent working out at the gym, grilling out, and crafting! (although I'm not sure crafting is a real word!) I know, we act like we are old. But to be honest, I'm content to spend most Friday nights relaxing at home. Traffic is usually crazy around here anyway! Although the night was made more eventful when my Hubby forgot to turn on the oven for our potato wedges!

Today we had an ice cream date and went to the grocery store. Hopefully tomorrow we can play some tennis and I've got lots of work to do to get ready for the end of school! Only 6 days left! This week I have Parent/Teacher Conferences and Pre-K Graduation on Friday!

Here are the 2 small projects I worked on this weekend:

Goodwill plate + chalkboard paint! I still need to get a different stand though.


A new Spring centerpiece for my table was up next. I up-cycled 2 glass jars that I had been saving by covering them with lace and using twine to tie around them. The other vase I had wrapped with burlap and lace previously and the wooden disc my husband made for our wedding. The flowers are from Garden Ridge. Not sure about their color ... but it looks like Spring!  




Enjoy the rest of the your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment