Sunday, August 25, 2013

Said No Teacher Ever ...

The beginning of school has been .. well.. dramatic? Not exactly what I had hoped for in the least. From not actually being present the first day, to a delay in receiving my supplies, conflict, extreme behaviors from a student, difficult parents, and the fact I can't accomplish anything in my classroom because it is being used for After School this year and the kids arrive before my kids even go home, I am feeling behind. I just can't seem to catch up! Not in terms of planning, but in terms of accomplishing things at school. Eventually, you just have to go home.

I am trying to be grateful for adversity. After all, adversity provides opportunities for growth -- growth in terms of patience and responding to situations with grace and flexibility. It's not always easy to be grateful though!

So, I thought some teacher humor would be appropriate to help lighten the mood!

Here we go .. Said No Teacher Ever! Enjoy!

This video has been floating around Facebook .. and it so funny!


And some humor from Pinterest!














Here's to praying for a happy, accomplished week of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment