Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Mantel Reveal!

October, welcome! We're all so glad you're here!

Source: Dear Friend

Today I'm sharing with you my Fall mantel and some other Fall decor around my house. Of course, I was heavily influenced by Pinterest (seriously, how did I ever do anything before?). Here are some photos I used for inspiration:

Sources from clockwise from top: (1) (2) (3) (4)

And here is my mantel!


You can see more information on the DIY Pallet Sign and DIY Fall bunting here.  I love having the pumpkins I found on clearance at the end of the season last year on the candle holders! I am looking for white ones (I know Ikea has some if I can get there!) but until then these black ones will work. The Scarecrow and lighted grapevine pumpkin came from Garden Ridge as well as the leaf vase filler. 




And here are some photos of the Fall decorations in my dining room! 


 


 The lantern on the bottom with the pumpkins and acorns is a newer purchase from Target. I simply love lanterns! The top lantern is from Kirkland's a while back and the pumpkin candle holder is from Garden Ridge.

You may recognize the Grateful sign as a past DIY project you can read more about here. The chalkboard plate is also a DIY project that I shared here.

 That's all for today. Check back in a few days for some Halloween inspiration.

I'm linking up today at:
Hi It's Jilly
Exquisitely Unremarkable
The Inspired Room




3 comments:

  1. Love your display! I know, what did any of us do without Pinterest. I have an old window that I just might have to use in my fall display next year. Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Fall decorations! I have a window on my "mantle", too! :) Thanks for sharing your decor at my Fall In Love With Fall link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, what did we do without Pinterest! Love all of your fall decor! So pretty!

    Melissa @ Shabby Love

    ReplyDelete