Sunday, September 29, 2013

A DIY Fall

Happy Fall Ya'll!

It is finally starting to feel more like Fall here in Georgia and I'm excited to break out my skinny jeans and boots! It's been a busy weekend, including my birthday! I'll share about that tomorrow!

I've been working on some DIY projects for Fall and I'm ready to share them with you today. Check back later this week for my Fall mantle reveal and soon for some DIY Halloween projects!

First up: DIY Pallet Artwork


I stained my sign with Dark Walnut. I actually had to redo part of it because I realized I made a misspelling! My inspiration came from this photo:


 Next, DIY Fall bunting. I've seen these all over Pinterest and couldn't decide what I wanted it to say!


I simply hot glued the burlap onto twine and used a stencil for the letters.

My last project for you today is my DIY Fall wreath.


I actually bought the flowers for it last year on clearance! Originally, I had thought I would do a completely burlap wreath, but I was little intimidated by the tutorials I found online. Then, I saw this one and thought, I can do that!


I hot glued the flowers on the wreath after wrapping the burlap around. I then painted my half price letter from Micheal's in a chevron pattern.

That's all for today! Check back later this week for more Fall decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment