Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekend Hodge Podge

Hi friends!

This post is going to seem a little random! I just have a hodge podge of things to share today- some weekend adventures, a link to an awesome article, and some of the professional pictures we had taken last week!

First up, I came across this blog post via Facebook and wanted to share: Marriage Isn't For You. 
It is a great post about what marriage is REALLY about, which is your spouse.

This weekend involved some cleaning, lesson planning, church, and time outdoors. After several busy weeks, a low key weekend to buckle down and catch up on some school work and housework was necessary. I was excited about an extra hour of sleep but I'm not fan of darkness at 6pm!

On Saturday hubby and I took a trip to Indian Springs State Park. We went with plans to bike the 6 mile trail between the park and Dauset Trails, a nature center. Well, the trail was a little more then we bargained for! It was NOT for the causal bike rider! But we were there, we had paid to park, so we went on our adventure anyway. This was only the second time I have been mountain biking, and I have to say, its not my cup of tea. I prefer more leisurely paths. We had a good laugh anyway and the scenery and weather were beautiful.




And here are some of my favorite pictures that Callie Lynch took last week an Enloe Farm in Franklin, NC! I can't wait to have some printed and I'm planning on framing some in my old window!














That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment