Monday, January 20, 2014

chalk paint mug + sharpie plate

Hi friends,

I hope you had a nice 3 day weekend .. I have really enjoyed mine and will share about my weekend tomorrow!

Today I wanted to share with you 2 really easy DIY projects!

First up, DIY Sharpie Plate


Using a plate from the Dollar Tree (could also used a thrifted plate) I took a sharpie and monogrammed the initial for our last name. I would recommend using a stencil if you can. I then baked it at 350 for 30 mins in the oven.

Next up, DIY Chalk Paint Mug


For this project I bought a mug from the Dollar Tree and used chalk paint to cover it. It took about 3 coats and then I baked it in the oven at 350 for about 30 mins. I have not tried it in the dishwasher, but I am able to wash it without any problems! You can write anything you would like on it!

 So, that's it! 2 easy projects you can customize to fit your style!

No comments:

Post a Comment