Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DIY easter mason jars

TGI-Wednesday ya'll! I'm wiped- after several sleepless nights this week and really busy days, I took tonight off from my to do list. Sometimes, its necessary to just enjoy dinner out with your husband and fill Easter Eggs with with your cat. Isn't she a sweetie?


But before Easter arrives I had a quick DIY project to share with you: Easter mason jars. You know my love for mason jars, so naturally I needed some for Spring as well!

My inspiration for this project came from No. 2 Pencils.


This is a very easy project that can be completed using recycled objects. Grab an old mason jar or some glass jars from your recycling bin and some paint. That's it! Check out how they turned out:


I am linking up today at House by Hoff!




No comments:

Post a Comment