Wednesday, May 7, 2014

house: updated

Wayyyy back in January the hubby repainted our front door and shutters! We had wanted to do a red door and black shutters, but our HOA said they couldn't be different colors. Anyway .. with out new black roof  from the storm damage we suffered last year we wanted to give our house a more updated look. I've been waiting until we had planted some flowers and everything was in bloom before I shared!

Check out the changes the front of our house has undergone:


 June 2012 - when we first moved in.


April 2013 (see post here)


May 2014









This wind chime was a wedding present from a former teacher. She said that every time we heard it we should think of why we first fell in love. It was one of the sweetest presents we received and I do think about my hubby every time I hear it chime. : )

You don't realize how different the front of the house looks until you start to compare pictures. I really need a new door hanging .. in my free time. (HAHA!)

 I'm going to be so sad to leave this little home behind. It's cozy and filled with our hard work and love. It has really been a "sweet nest" for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment