Sunday, November 2, 2014

christmas shopping planning!

Christmas ya'll, the season is upon us now that Halloween is over!


Confession time here, I am not a great gift giver. It is not my love language .. like at all .. and I would really rather pick out my own gift than get something that I may not need or want.

I always end up with a few people left on my list a few days before Christmas. Some people are just simply hard to buy for! I'm hoping to avoid that this year by using a few tools to intentionally plan out my gift giving this Christmas!


Remember my Home Management Binder? It has undergone a few changes since I first started using it in January, but one of the sections is specifically for gift giving. I wanted to share some the resources I have found and I am using this year:

I found these printables from It's Always Autumn and I have chosen to use several of them. I love how there is room for price comparisons between stores!


Lovely Little Snippets has a fun printable you give your kids or other family members to gather some information about them. These lists would be great to share with grandparents and family as well! Included with this printable is also lists for planning Christmas parties, food, and other Holiday happenings.What more do you need?!


Of course, IHeart Organizing has a really useful list that even includes a spot to check if you have wrapped the gift or not!


Life in Yellow has a very simple gift planner that would be easy to use.


And of course, there are lots of different online and app features out there. This year I am planning on trying out Giftster, which has both a website and app. If I can get everybody else on board, this should be a great way to share wish lists and collaborate together!

So there you go, a little motivation to get you thinking about those Christmas gifts early! :)
How do you go about planning for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment