Wednesday, November 5, 2014

what I wore wednesday: falllll!

Hi again friends,

I'm linking up today at The Pleated Poppy , Because Shannon Said So and Gracefullee Made for What I Wore Wednesday! Our beautiful Fall weather has suddenly turned very cold and blustery here in NC. Parts of NC even had several inches of snow over the weekend.

Anyway, it has been a nice change to be able to dress up for work again. For my birthday my mother in-law took me shopping and I was able to pick up several new thrifty outfits. I have been super impressed with both Plato's Closet and Belk for great teacher outfits at reasonable prices! (And of course, Target!)



Floral top: JcPenny (coupon)
Pink pants: Rue 21 (via Plato's Closet)
Sandals: Shoe Department 


This is a great way to take a summer dress and turn it into a Fall staple. Plus, I love black and white stripes! This outfit would look great with a mustard cardigan, but I'm still searching for a good deal.

Dress: Target (via Goodwill)
Sweater: Target (clearance)
Scarf: Aeropostale
Boots: Rack Room

Took a little inspiration from this Pinterest post for my next outfit!




Black and white stripes for the win again!

Sweater: Target (clearance)
Skirt: Belk (clearance)

Like I mentioned in my post about Fall Fashion inspiration, I love this look from Annie Lynn's Favorite Things. It was easy to recreate with pieces I already owned,



Dress: Belk (via Plato's Closet)
Sweater: JcPenny (clearance)
Scarf: Gift

What are some of your favorite looks this Fall?


1 comment:

  1. Such cute looks! I love that sweater with the open back.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete