Saturday, December 20, 2014

DIY pallet art: oh christmas tree!

Oh, hello blogger world!

So I decided to take an impromptu break from blogging .. I've simply been overwhelmed and overworked for several weeks and couldn't imagine fitting in just one more thing. But it is Christmas break (Hallelujah!!!) so maybe after some rest and a chance to catch up on things I will be refreshed for the new year!

I did have to share this super simple project with you though! However, I am sad to say it has been my only Christmas project this year.

For this project you need 2 wooden boards from a pallet, a small amount of white paint, and a handy husband to put together a Christmas tree shape for you.



Isn't this project adorable? I didn't even paint or stain the wood -- I just kept it natural. The best part is you can do this entire project in under an hour!

I took my inspiration from Pinterest (where else?)  ... check out some other ideas for creating Christmas trees from scrap wood.

Sources clockwise from top: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

And currently under my Christmas tree ... :)


For more Christmas projects, simply click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment