Sunday, September 13, 2015

bump date! week 32

Hi friends,

Time flies when your pregnant! We've made it all the way to week 32 in what seems like a blink of the eye.

Since my last update at Week 26, we have been celebrating with baby showers, slowly working on the nursery, and trying to prepare for this new stage in life.

In August we traveled home to the mountains for a baby shower given by family and friends. I have to say that Makynli will the be the best dressed baby!


 Justin's cousin who actually just gave birth yesterday to her own little girl Piper!


 The most adorable bow holder. Read more about it here.



This past weekend we celebrated with another shower from our church family.






And like I said, the nursery is slowly, slowly, slowly coming together. I don't think I have ever ordered so many items off line before! The postman and my husband would probably like for me to finish!

The explosion that comes after a shower!

And of course you never know where you might find our cat!

We also had maternity pictures taken .. I have only seen a few previews to share with you. Check out April Larson Photography if you are local!




Week 32:

Symptoms: Some occasional mild swelling in my ankles, and I am pretty tired again! Going back to work was a little rough, particularly at the beginning. Every muscle in my body was sore! Braxton Hicks are also apart of my daily life.

Cravings: I am still wanting milk every night, and I insisted that I had to have a Cookout milkshake! (And I could totally go for another one!)


Clothing: I haven't been shopping since July. It might be some sort of record. And I don't really want to buy anything else if I can help it! 

Baby: Makynli has grown a lot to be about the size of a head of lettuce at 19 inches and around 4 pounds! She is practicing swallowing, sucking, and kicking. It is really crazy to literally see your stomach move. Everything has been looking great at our doctor's appointments so far!

Looking forward to: Getting things like our hospital bag and car seat ready to go! Also, we have a weekend class coming up where we will learn about labor, tour the hospital, and newborn care. Exciting and nerve racking! 



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment