Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DIY Christmas Mason Jars

The Christmas season is offically underway! I am still working on a few DIY Christmas projects, but I have a one ready to share with you today!

I love mason jars and the rustic, vintage feel they bring when decorating. Pinterest has sooo many great ideas for the Christmas season it is hard to know which ones to choose! Here is my inspiration for the mason jars I created:

 Sources: (1) (2)
Sources: (1) (2) (3) (4)

And here are my versions:




These mason jars were super easy .. I used left over burlap, lace, and twine to create different looks. The pinecones were a clearance purchase at the end of last year, the greenery I just cut off a cheap strand of garland, and the bells came from the Dollar Tree. I picked up some faux snow from Garden Ridge and a candle completed the look! 2 of these mason jars are on my mantel and the other one is my dining room.

Check back for more DIY Christmas projects soon! I'm looking forward to sharing DIY art and DIY ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment