Thursday, December 12, 2013

DIY Christmas Art

I promised more crafts and now I have been MIA for over a week!

This past weekend my in-laws popped in for a quick visit and I have been completely swamped with end of the semester school work! I have spent HOURS each night completing assessment and conference forms.

But I am taking a little time off tonight to bring you some DIY Christmas artwork. There are so many great Christmas signs on Pinterest I have had a hard time choosing which ones to make! I hope to make a few more, but I want to share what I have accomplished so far!

First up, DIY Christmas Pallet sign for my mantel. Here was my inspiration:


Here is my version. Love how it turned it out!


Here is my inspiration for the second sign that I made:
And here is my version. Instead of using a pallet I happened to find an empty canvas in my attic. 


 Check out some other Pinterest Christmas artwork I am loving!











No comments:

Post a Comment