Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ohp ... Words that Inspire

Happy Wednesday! We're halfway there! (Thank goodness!)

I'm not going to lie, I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after being off for 2 months. We've been in school for 3 days now and my to do list seems to be growing not shrinking. I started my workdays with a positive outlook, (almost) ready and excited about going back, but by Friday I was exhausted and wayyyy overwhelmed and stressed.

 And then came Monday, all too quickly, and I had to go to a training and leave my assistant in charge of the first day of school! What terrible timing.

 So here we are on Wednesday and today was a much better day overall. But I have been in need of encouragement this week so that's mostly what I will be sharing for today's edition of Oh, How Pinteresting at The Vintage Apple.




Words that Inspire:



 So much truth in this.
Source
 Every. Single. Day.
Source

 Some other wonderful pins .. I'll spare you all of the Back to School teacher paraphernalia!

 This is the TRUTH!
Source

 Gorgeous hair! Wonder if I can do it myself?
Source

 My new favorite blog! It is fantastic for outfit ideas!
Source

 I love picture ledges and shelves!
 So sweet!
Source


 Another cute idea!
Source

 Love, love, love this picture.
Source

 Source

That's all today. Just plugging through this week so we can travel to the lake/home on Friday one last time this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment