Friday, April 11, 2014

spring mantel reveal!

Hi friends,

I have been waiting for a few weeks to share my spring mantel with you! I didn't want anything too Easter-ish so that I can keep it up a little longer past Easter.




For my mantel I used my bird cage I found at a yard sale and my hubby spray painted white, a rope lantern from Kirklands, my DIY rustic window picture frame (found here), a white vase from Goodwill with flowers from Garden Ridge, flowers I found on clearance at Bed, Bath and Beyond, and embellished candles and candle holders from Ikea. Oh and of course the DIY Spring bunting that is super easy to make from burlap and stencils! 

As always, I had inspiration from Pinterest. Check out a few of my favorite Spring mantels! 

 Sources from top to bottom, clockwise.

And a few more Spring touches in my dining room:


I love to rearrange my accessories and move them to different locations- my favorites here are my blue mason jars I found at an antique store and the vintage looking jar from Ikea. My centerpiece is a version of the one I posted about last year (see here). 

I recently discovered Zuily (I know I have been under a rock!) and I have my eye on another table runner!

Still working on a few more Spring/Easter projects ... coming soon I hope!  

I am linking up today over at House By Hoff !



No comments:

Post a Comment