Thursday, July 20, 2017

DIY floating shelf

Hello all!

I think, I hope, I am going to jump back on this blogging train! Life is so very full during this season, but I've missed sharing in this space. :)

Today I am sharing a quick DIY project that we added to our master bathroom (umm.. a while ago!). I was inspired by the Shanty 2 Chic ladies to have my husband build a floating shelf to go in the space above the toilet. This shelf turned out so cute I found another area in my house that also needed a shelf! (Which I will share another day!)

You can check out the plans from Shanty 2 Chic here!



Here's how the shelf turned out and is currently styled:





If you would like to see the full Masterbath Update click here!

As always, I had lots of inspiration via Pinterest to help me style and decorate! Check out a few of my favorites below.

Sources: (1)(2)(3)(4)

Source List:
Stain color: Rustelueom Dark Walnut
Frame: Homegoods
Basket: At Home
Lantern: Kirklands

No comments:

Post a Comment