Tuesday, August 5, 2014

DIY pallet artwork

Hello friends!

If you have spent any time on my blog or follow me Pinterest, then you know that I love wooden signs, particularly those made from old pallets! I've made several myself so far, and I am really pleased with how my newest pallet artwork turned out! (I promise I do not display all of these at once! Several of the ones I have made have been seasonal, plus I love to change out what I have up!)




I just love this reminder .. definitely words to live by! Like before,  I simply stained the pallet boards with Rusteleom's Dark Walnut color and then free handed the letters. The letters never turn out 100% perfect with spacing and such, but I suppose it adds character? :)

I've had this project in my mind for quite some time now. I gathered my inspiration from Pinterest of course!

 
Sources: All from Etsy

For more pallet artwork and other DIY projects, be sure to check out my Home Projects page!

I'm linking up today at:

No comments:

Post a Comment