Sunday, October 4, 2015

songs of solomon pallet art

Hello friends,

This weather ya'll .. there is only so much rain we can all take! But I know we should be grateful we are not experiencing the flooding that some areas are!

On this rainy Sunday afternoon I am writing maternity plans and there is simply not an end in sight .. I've decided to take a break to share a project with you that I actually completed over the summer!

I had shared previously about the pallet art that I had created for our bedroom a few years ago. You can check out the original post here and a more recent post about our master bedroom here as well. One day I simply decided that I wanted to redo the artwork and went to work!

Before:


After- a fresh coat of paint and a change of font style.






These verses are just perfect for a master bedroom and serve as a great reminder.

And as a bonus- the cozy reading nook in the corner finally got a new lamp! And my favorite pillow from Kirklands!


Easy, simple projects are my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment