Monday, June 2, 2014

the farewell to our house tour

June .. you are the month I have both anticipated and dreaded at the same time.

It is going to be full of goodbye's. Like today when I said today I said goodbye to my Pre-Kinders for the last time and goodbye to my job. But I also said hello to summer break! : )

It is going to full of travel and adventure. Thursday we head to Honduras with our church and I am pretty excited! A few days after we get back we will head to NC for Annual Conference (its a Methodist thing) and then on the Hilton Head for a family vacation.

It is going to be full of packing. And I have been procrastinating because even good changes are hard and full of mixed emotions. But before I began dismantling the home we have worked so hard to create and that I love so much, I wanted to offer up a "farewell" tour of our cozy little nest. (In real life I don't feel it is at all as dark as these pictures make our house seem!)

the outside.
(see other posts here and here)






master  bedroom
(see posts here, here, here)




dining and kitchen
(see posts here, here)






guest bedroom
(see post here)




office
(see post here)




living room
(see posts here, here, here, here, here , here)



guest bathroom
(see post here)



master bath
(see post here)




laundry room
(see post here)



garage
(see post here)


dear little first home, you were dearly loved and will be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment